Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wishlist 2010

1. Nexus One ($860)

3 phones died on my hand within a years time. m600 got a crack display thanks to the run in camp. LG viewty was abandon by me and being kidnap. K800 fell hard. crack display too. Nexus one might not be a Iphone killer but its jus as good. I'm more of a google person alright? I will treasure my Nexus One once i get it. Total protection.

2. Creative EP-630 ($45)


Not the best earphone around. But the most comfortable I have so far. Ever since my 2nd pair of EP-630 died horribly 3 weeks after i bought it from the e3 fair, journey to work is torturing without quality music. Either this, or something better. No less.

3. Adidas Sala IX (unknown)

When is the last time i change my soccer shoe? Cant remember. What i know is that i need 1 ASAP. The current 1 is not in that bad condition. Just too "smooth" for me.

4. Razer Abysuss ($69)

Copperhead died last year. I'm left with a laptop mouse with a tail that is hardly long enough to reach the mouse pad on my right. I dun need so much button on a mouse anyway. Jus 2 will do. and its better than diamondback. and they are of the same price.

5. Lasik ($3000?)
What's all the above (except Creative EP-630) without a proper set of eyes. This gonna take some time to save up. I WILL DO IT EVENTUALLY. (if possible)

scribbled by WoShiAhHao @ 10:45:00 PM