Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Cant slp

Few seconds or minutes is all i take to fall aslp. But not for tonite. Had been lying down and rolling on the bed since ard 1am. Listening to 933. Still cant slp. MP3 player already switched off due to slp timer. But im still awake.

I dun feel relax. not a single bit.

Made some COFFEE for myself. Caffeine dun work on me.

SMSed my piggy. She jus happen to be awake. Feel jus a little better smsing her. Or mayb the warm coffee relaxed me. Mayb both.


Vian and guys r planning for a Europe trip coz Vian got free accomodation. But guys. I seriously dun have the financial ability to do so. I kept quiet bcoz i dun wan to 泼冷水/少兴. Seriously, i wont b goin oversea until next year. So.. if you guys really plan about goin. Have to count me out. I would wish to go but i cant. I seriously cant. I only had less than 200bucks in my bank. So.. cheaper lunch too ok?


Finished my coffee. Time to try n get some slp again. Wake me up later.

scribbled by WoShiAhHao @ 2:16:00 AM